Here are the girls in their costumes...and the pumpkins! Hayley was a Pink Fairy and Maddy was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. We walked all over our neighborhood with Kristina and her family. The girls had such a blast and picked up lots of candy along the way!
Errol's parents were in town so they stayed behind to handout candy at the house. We went through 3 large bags and then some more! Our street was so busy!
I wish I had better pictures of the pumpkins! They turned out really cute...we did Agent P, Phineas, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and of course the jack-o-lanterns.
The girls were big helpers even though they hate the insides of the pumpkin!
We also took some time and went to Gardner Village. They had witches everywhere! Hayley even got a chance to take a picture. I love going there to see all of the crazy things they have around. Plus they have fun little shops!




